The watch that knows you best
Most of us want to know more about ourselves, so we can be the best version of ourselves. That's why we engineered the all-new Galaxy Watch4 Classic to be the companion to your journey towards a healthier you. 1
A classic that’s truly timeless
This rotating bezel turns more than heads
Some looks are timeless, like the Galaxy Watch4 Classic’s rotating bezel and vivid screen. The refined design brings sophistication to your wrist and its high-end stainless steel materials express its powerful and intuitive functionality.
Strap in and start moving
Stay comfortable all day long with the Ridge Sports Band. Its fluoroelastomer material keeps the band durable and sweat-resistant while maintaining a firm fit on your wrist to suit your active lifestyle.
A new day. A new watch face
Choose between analog or digital watch faces with a variety of backgrounds, fonts, and colors to match your tastes, the weather, or occasion. Spice up your character watch faces with AR Emojis to express your style, while animated graphics show what you're up to, like running or listening to music.
Healthy start shere
Don’t just listen to your body. Know it
Track your fitness progress with our first smartwatch that conveniently measures body composition. Get to know your body fat percentage, skeletal muscle, body water and more to achieve your goals. The Samsung BioActive Sensor and our fastest chip brings the biggest innovation to Galaxy Watch yet. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
The new Samsung BioActive Sensor captures your body composition in real time to inform you as you manage your health goals.
DAILY ACTIVITY & FITNESS TRAINING
Name a workout. It can track it
Track your activities and fitness scores on your watch and phone. Count steps, check calories, and stay on the grid with GPS. Galaxy Watch4 Classic detects physical activity to track your routines and supports more than 90 exercises for a more accurate report of your workouts. 8
Your workout buddies have your back
Enjoy every step you take with your friends and family with the Galaxy Watch4 Classic. Track your steps and compete with friends in a fun competition through a live message board. Challenges come with commemorative badges and a point system to make exercise fun, motivating and socially rewarding.
The most holistic sleep analysis on Galaxy watch
The sleep tracker detects and holistically analyzes your sleep stages while you rest. Improved measuring options let you check your blood oxygen levels and snoring patterns (not saying you do). Plus, get advanced insights from the National Sleep Foundation for better sleep quality and duration. 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
NEW OPERATING SYSTEM
It’s a real team player
The first smartwatch with Wear OS Powered by Samsung, Galaxy Watch4 Classic puts seamless access to your favorite apps on your wrist. You'll get a rich app selection from music streaming apps to anything in the massive library of health and fitness apps. 15
Plays well with others
The Galaxy Watch4 Classic comes with Wear OS Powered by Samsung, giving you seamless connection with Samsung Galaxy devices. Control ANC on Galaxy Buds2 or enable apps on your phone straight from your watch. Additional features like the compass makes the Galaxy Watch4 Classic even more resourceful. 16
- Availability of colors, sizes, models, and bands may vary by country or region.
* UI subject to change.
* Available features and apps may vary by region, connected device, OS, or carrier.
* All images on this page are simulated for illustrative purposes.
- DO NOT measure your body composition if you have an implanted pacemaker or other implanted medical devices.
- DO NOT measure your body composition if you are pregnant.
- Measurement results may not be accurate if you are under 20 years old.
- Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or disease. The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a medical professional for advice.
- Availability of BIA may vary by country or region.
- All features and UI are subject to change.
- Galaxy Watch4 Classic is rated as IP68. Based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 metres of freshwater for up to 30 minutes.
- The Advanced Sleep feature is for fitness and wellness purposes only and not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or disease.
- The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a medical professional for advice.
- Availability may vary by country or region.
- The Galaxy Watch4 Classic must be paired with a smartphone to use the sleep management function.
- For best results in detecting and recording snoring, place your smartphone on a stable surface near your head with the bottom of the smartphone pointed to your head.
- The default setting for snoring detection is off. Users can turn the setting on through their smartphone at anytime using the Samsung Health App 6.18 version or above.
- Advanced insights from the National Sleep Foundation is only available on a smartphone paired with the Galaxy Watch4 Classic.
- Available apps may vary by country or region.
- Buds Controller is compatible with Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Watch4 Classic, and their respective following models.