Click & Collect
- Click & Collect service is available in all our stores.
- When you choose Click & Collect as your delivery option, you are also required to choose the store you wish to collect your Order. Click here for store locator.
- If your Order will be collected by your representative, please notify us via e-mail in advance on the name and NRIC/Passport number of your representative.
- You may collect your Order three (3) working days after you have placed your Order at your selected store. While we strive to meet this timing - unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee that such timing will not be affected by unforeseen issues affecting our carrier. Under these circumstances, we do not issue any form of compensation, as this is a non-guaranteed service.
- When collecting your Order at your selected store:
- you or your representative may proceed to the customer service counter, or approach any member of our Customer Service Executive; and
- you or your representative are required to bring along the Order Confirmation e-mail (printout or digital copy) and your or your representative original NRIC/Passport for verification purposes. If payment is made via credit card, we may also request to sight the credit card that was used to make the Order
Delivery of order
- Unless you have chosen Click & Collect as the delivery option, you will be notified via e-mail on the delivery date and time of your Order
Delivery will normally take:
- between one (1) to seven (7) working days for West Malaysia; and
- between ten (10) to twenty one (21) working days for East Malaysia.
- We shall not be liable for any loss arising from items being out of stock, or arising from problems with late delivery.
- Any request to change the delivery address of your Order must be made via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than twenty four (24) hours after you have chosen the delivery option. Kindly note that we will not entertain any request for change of delivery address received outside the aforesaid stipulated time.