Galaxy Buds Pro
These are true wireless earbuds, with pro-grade technology for immersive sound like never before. While Intelligent ANC lets you seamlessly switch between noise canceling and fully adjustable ambient sound. So let the outside in — or keep it out. It’s your world. Galaxy Buds Pro let you hear the best of it.
Tunes out noises,
tunes in voices
Noise canceling you can control
Active Noise Canceling on Galaxy Buds Pro filters out up to 99% of background noise. Microphones on the inside and outside monitor noise in real time. Choose the ANC level to dial the world up or down with an intelligent algorithm that cancels out the noise: turn it to High on a noisy bus, or use Low in a quiet library — no need to change the volume.1,2
*Galaxy Buds Pro are compatible with smartphones and tablets running Android 7.0 or later and with more than 1.5GB of RAM.
Active Noise Canceling (ANC) on Galaxy Buds Pro cuts external background noise by up to 99%, backed by UL
instantly switches from ANC to Ambient sound when it hears your voice. Like when you're at a cafe using ANC to block outside noise, tell the barista your order and ANC automatically turns off when you speak. These intelligent buds turn down for your conversation, even if you're using Ambient Mode or have ANC turned off, by lowering the volume of your music and focusing the microphone on the person speaking to you. 3,4
Ambient soundmeans you don't have to take your earbuds out to join the conversation. You can hear voices with clarity and in real time. With an intelligent algorithm raising the volume of the environment through four levels, you don't miss out on important parts of the discussion. 5
studio in your ear
reduces occlusion for spacious audio
Dual mic array
Get lost in the studio sound
From the highest treble to the deepest bass, notes come through beautifully, thanks to custom-built 2-way speakers with sound by AKG. Galaxy Buds Pro offer the most immersive sound experience on Galaxy Buds, whether you're listening to a new album or the audiobook for your next road trip.
*Sound by AKG on Galaxy Buds Pro has been awarded the Harman certification with an excellent grade
Lifelike audio that immerses
you with incredible realism
Experience 360 Audio so engaging, it shifts you into the middle of the scene. With Dolby Head Tracking™ technology, Galaxy Buds Pro place you into the center of your favorite video, movie or TV show. The intelligent motion-tracking sensor pinpoints the direction of the sound as you move your head, enabling a powerful sense of realism in your listening experience. And with content in Dolby Atmos®, hear every detail with greater clarity, and feel a deeper connection to the story.6
Switch it up without a hitch
Auto Switch on Galaxy Buds Pro detects what's most pressing and instantly shifts its connection to that device. So, when you're watching a movie on your tablet and get a call, Galaxy Buds Pro switch the audio to your phone. Then once you hang up, Galaxy Buds Pro seamlessly connect back to the tablet - flipping from device to device without you even touching a screen.7,8
BIXBY VOICE WAKE-UP
Your smart assistant,
always on standby
When you're connected to your phone, you can speak to make things happen without touching it. A simple "Hi Bixby" wakes it up, and then you can give a command to make a phone call, change the music and more.9,10,11 You can even switch between Samsung devices by saying its name, and activate or turn off ANC and Ambient Mode.
Win hide and seek with your earbuds
Tracking down your lost earbuds is simple. Just open the SmartThings app. Your buds will emit a beep so you can easily find them in your room. And with Offline finding, you can find the last location they were used, even if they're no longer connected to your phone.12,13,14
Share the sound with your bud
- ANC is on by default, and the touch and hold gesture for Active Noise Canceling can be configured in the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Switching between High and Low ANC levels can be done in the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Voice Detect uses an AI algorithm to recognize the user's voice. It may respond to vibration-induced situations such as brushing your teeth, electric toothbrush, coughing, and humming. Conversations may not be detected when only one earbud is worn.
- When Voice Detect is turned on, it is automatically activated when ANC is on or off, as well as Ambient Mode. To return to the previous mode, tap on either earbud.
- The touch and hold gesture for Ambient sound can be configured in the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Available only on mobile devices running Android One UI version 3.1 or later. 360 Audio and Dolby Head Tracking™ support may vary depending on app and content.
- Auto Switch feature only available on Galaxy smartphones and tablets with One UI 3.1 or later. Certain devices and applications may not support Auto Switch.
- Galaxy devices must be logged in to Samsung Account to enable Auto Switch.
- Bixby service availability may vary by country, carrier, and device.
- Galaxy Buds Pro must be connected to a Galaxy device with a data network or Wi-Fi connection to fully operate Bixby features; Samsung Account login also required.
- Availability of Bixby features and content providers may vary by country or language; Bixby only recognizes certain accents and dialects of English (UK), English (US), French (France), German (Germany), Italian (Italy), Korean (South Korea), Mandarin Chinese (China), Spanish (Spain) and Portuguese (Brazil).
- The location of the lost device found with SmartThings Find is the approximate location where the lost device's signal was detected.
- SmartThings Find application is only available on Galaxy devices with Android 8 or later.
- Some devices in China, Japan and on the Verizon network are not supported.
- Buds Together only supported on Galaxy devices running One UI 2.5 or later.
- Available colors may vary by country.
- Earbuds and case provide up to 18 hours of battery life when the case is charged to 100%. Based on internal testing. Audio playback time tested by pairing a pre-production Galaxy Buds Pro to a recently released Galaxy smartphone with default settings including ANC on. Actual battery life and charging time may vary by usage conditions, number of times charged and many other factors.
- Earbuds and case provide up to 28 hours of battery life when the case is charged to 100%. Based on internal testing. Audio playback time tested by pairing a pre-production Galaxy Buds Pro to a recently released Galaxy smartphone with default settings except ANC and Ambient mode off. Actual battery life and charging time may vary by usage conditions, number of times charged and many other factors.
- Play time may vary based on settings.
- Wireless PowerShare function is available on Galaxy S21 series, Galaxy Z Fold2, S20 series, Z Flip, Note10 series, S10 series and Fold. If the smartphone's battery power is less than 30%, Wireless PowerShare may not function.
- IPX7 is based on laboratory test conditions for submersion in up to 1 meter of fresh water for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use. Charging case is not water resistant. If the earbuds are damaged, they are not guaranteed to be water resistant. If the earbuds or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling or placing into the charging case. If placed into the charging case without drying, the earbuds may be damaged.